We tend to get our rackmount cases from
             third party distributors like
             techdata.

             But we often check them against some of the
             web sites out there like:

             http://www.rackmount.com/Rackmt/RM-01-20TEST7.htm

             It looks like the flanges are optional attachments
             to me.

"Dexter Graphic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % Hey guys, I hit the jackpot! Look at all these 1U, 2U,
 % and even 3U & 4U cases. And they all accept full size
 % drives instead of requiring a special laptop version.
 % They even come with risers for mounting an expansion
 % card or two sideways. Now, I just have to make up my
 % mind which one I like the best. <smile>  -Dexter
 %
 % http://www.antec-inc.com/product/cases/1u.html
 %
 % PS: It looks like those mounting flanges will have
 % to be cut off sides of the face plate Unfortunately.

-----
CEO PEAK -              .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc       .
1600 SW Western, Suite 180       .            Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest