On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 02:46:12AM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 11:32:00PM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
>
> > That is my project after I finish getting ESP ghostscript to build
> > png output drivers.
>
> I figured this one out.  If anyone is using espgs and needs png
> output (hey, you never know :), there's a patch below.

I've got pfaedit working now too.  It linked in tiff, jpeg, png and
freetype2 statically though.  The pfaedit executable is nearly 5MB.

Interestingly, I think the fonts the GUI uses need improvement
(hmmm ... maybe I should dl the 'Suggested' fonts).  At any rate,
the widgets overlap a lot.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>