Hot metal... they still make that crap... I tried it about 5 years ago, and
found I liked notepad better... its one of the reasons I gave up on html
editors!

Jamie

Sometime just before Wednesday 03 July 2002 11:58 pm Benjamin Huot Wrote
about:[EUG-LUG:3289] Re: Support IMS's bid to run .ORG
: I put the dot on my website since I'm a .org
: I pasted it in Hot Metal Pro and it worked fine.
: You have to go to html source view to do it.
: The URL to the code is http://not.invisible.net/dot/
:
: Ben
: blessedforest.org