It actually was reviewed well by ZDnet.
I like it and I am really picky.
It doesn't screw up Javascript and it has a combo graphical with tags view.
It also comes with Photo Impact and WS-FTP Pro.
Tables are not fun to do with notepad though although I make minor changes with and do
xml with it.
They also make an XML editor. They are owned by Corel now so maybe it will become
available for Linux.