you boot your lawn with grub? wow... maybe I aught to look at grub again! I
like lilo, but Ive never heard of it booting a lawn.

Jamie

Sometime just before Saturday 06 July 2002 12:00 am Mike O Wrote
about:[EUG-LUG:3316] Re: Pizza Saturday?
: actually late evening could work as well. 9pm or so
: isn't too late for most people. I'm free around that
: time too. We could alway freak the neighbors out and
: grub on the lawn if front of my place. :-)
: