So,
        I got kbob's rangelan cards... I was able to get one working in win98 in
about 2 hours (it looks like its working... hard to say right now..). I
messed with another laptop trying to get 98 installed on it, but I gave up
after a few hours (wasnt plaing nice) so I ended up tring win95... win 95
installed fine, but the device driver isnt installing correctly... so its not
working...  Linux... I spent a few hours yesterday ( and managed to download
pretty much everythink I need, however since I couldnt complie on the laptop,
and had to do it on another machine and copy binaries to the laptop.... its
not working yet (but close!) I have to figure out why prism2_cs.o is giving
me dependancie issues.... once I get that working, i think it will be working
in linux (then I just have to set it up as a access point :)
anyone have any tips on how to get prism2_cs to compile nicely :)