I'd reconsider the drive cooler. You'd be amazed how
much cooler your drive will be and you'll hardly
notice it running in comparison to the whine of the
SCSI drive. I have one in my fileserver and it makes
almost no audible difference because my CPU fan is
actually a little louder and the drive is always cool
to the touch.
A case fan blowing across the drive will do the trick
too. I would not recommend the heatsink style
enclosures though. In the event of fan failure they
retain so much heat it starts baking your entire
computer. Just a few more cents to chew there. :)

Mr O

--- "Beaker (aka Jeff W.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>