On Friday 10 October 2003 06:47, Linux Rocks ! wrote:
> Ken,
>       Ahh... ok, so instead of gettting frustrated, and banging ones
> head, let me offer you this suggestion. Ask the moderator
> (myself or ed) to simply ignore/decline your messages when you
> accidently post from the wrong address. I did this myself, so I
> know that this metheod works!

Thanks.  Now that I know who the moderators are, I can ask.

What's frustrating is that my mail client (KMail) used to behave
correctly in situations such as this.  When replying to a
message, it would set my sender's identity to be the same as that
of the address to which the original email was sent.

Now I get to poke through config files, source code and
who-knows-what else to find out how to fix it.

Now, I have one more request:  would it be possible to remove my
posts with the peak.org return address from the web archives?
(seeing as how they're dupes anyway)  If not, I shall accept your
decision gracefully.

Thanks,

Ken