Hehe, perfect timing. I agree with Jamie - saw Kill
Bill last night - and it was pretty sweet. Then again,
I like violent movies and old kung fu flicks too.

>Hmmm... now that would be an intersting film :) >It
could have Gary
>Kildore in
>the Uma Thurman role, Monkey boy would definetly >be
in the film too!

Speaking of monkey boy, I just got back from a showing
of 'Surplus' over at the Bijou (it's a flick on
consumer culture for a benefit for Green Anarchy), and
they had some good clips of monkey boy in it (along
with bill gates). These clips probably got the most
laughs during the whole thing (not that it was a
comedy).

Oh, and speaking of violence, anyone watching the Red
Sox game? Pedro just took down Don Zimmer . . .

Jason