Borders Books and Music is giving 25% off all purchases to
educators. I got mine for claiming EUGLUG as an educational venture.
Being able to claim OCF vouchers helped, but slamming Microsoft helped
more, I think (the person accepting applications had recently had a very
bad time with Windows crashes).

        They were being a bit lax, accepting Sunday school and such.

--
Ed Craig                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi (I need an income)         GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS)