On Monday 03 November 2003 14:22, Ben Barrett wrote:

> Alternatively, the local HeadStart of Lane County has a
> warehouse for donated computers (and monitors) which are slowly
> recycled into K12LTSP projects and the like, around the area.
> Ken, do you have any contact info for them, or know if they're
> even accepting more donations now?

Head Start is looking for ways to get RID of their donated
equipment, not take in more.  Last I knew they were bursting at
the seams, waiting for another community group (started by Chris
Calise) to find warehouse space.  But it never happened.

I still haven't received a response to yesterday's post saying
that I'd like to have the monitor.

Ken