>So we hope.... although I'm pretty certain there has
>almost *always*
>been some outstanding, known exploits on M$ products
>which they
>continually deny, put off, delay, etc.  Anyone got
>handy links to back
>me up?
>
>   Ben

Ben/all,

pivx.com used to publish a popular 'Unpatched IE
vulnerabilities' page. As of 9/11/2003, there were 31
known, unpatched vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer.

Because of Microsoft's increasingly positive and
proactive actions in the realm of security, along with
increasing attacks on Windows systems, pivx.com took
down the page, but continues to update the list
internally. For those interested, a small schpeil
(sp?) is at:

http://www.pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

Jason