I regret to inform you that I've already filed a claim for the entire jovian system
with Caveat Emptor Holdings inc.  But don't worry, we're having a special on all our
Europan rental properties (on our already low "explorers discount")!  Just mail in your
deposit form with $9,999.99 and we'll secure your landing site.

A cute article, and maybe there is potential for the "Tranquility Sea germanium rush"
in 2049, but I'd imagine commercial operations in space will follow the same legal
precendants as the oceans here on earth.  Oh well, I guess this proves lawyers have
dreams
too.

In the meantime, I'm thankful we can still look at the moon through telecopes without
seeing the golden arches of mcdonalds engraved somewhere on its surface.  :)