I was actually just referring to Kamikazes.

--- <chooser-of-tactics>
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge:
 it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively
 assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." --
Charles Darwin