I noticed that there was a date set for actually putting the Cryobot on
Europa, 2020. In my experience, group projects are rarely completed unless a
specific completion date is set for each phase of the work. Since I'm very
new to this group, I may have missed the date that was set for the
completion of the Cryobot's working model. Can anyone tell me what that date
is?

Also, I have only had time to go through a small amount of the information
that I have been receiving. But from what I have read so far, it seems that
there are multiple applications for the Cryobot, scientific, commercial and
military. Are we open to soliciting support from all of these industries?

Testing Location - Isn't there a place in Alaska or Canada where the ice on
the lake freezes so thick that trucks use it as a highway to deliver to
deliver supplies to remote towns? I was thinking that a place like this
would be a good initial testing ground for the Cryobot. The pictures that I
have seen show a very hostile and extreme cold weather environment.

Working model design development - There are quite a few concepts that have
to be proved first before a full working model can be assembled. Maybe we
could produce several models that would prove each specific concept using
off the shelf technology. Doing this would allow groups of people to work
toward a smaller yet very specific goal. For example, one group could prove
the Cyobot's ability to maneuver underwater. No special location is
required, it could be completed in somebody's local lake. The delivery
package could be developed by another group and the ability to maneuver
through ice can be developed by yet another group.

It would be nice if we could have access to a central database so that each
group could share information.

At some point the designs for each concept will need to integrated into one
package, which will result in the working model. It will be an ugly machine,
but functional. Once all this happens we can pick a place for testing of the
entire system.

Scott.