Date: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:25:46 AM
Subject: RE: Inchworm drill for Mars

That's sort of what I had in mind.

Robert Crawley
Elite Precision Fabricators, Inc.
Programming
(936) 449-6823

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joe
Latrell
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:14 AM
To: Europa IcePIC mailing list
Subject: Inchworm drill for Mars

Greetings,

Has anyone out there looked at this site yet:

http://www.honeybeerobotics.com/sample.htm

Looks like they have worked out some issues. Perhaps we can get a look
at some of their research.

Joe Latrell

==
You are subscribed to the Europa Icepick mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are subscribed to the Europa Icepick mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

.