Yes! I'm told that a working model is a giant step forward toward a grant. Even the money mavens want to see something they can hold in their hot little hands; better yet if they can play with it while sitting around the conference table--dunk it in a tank of water, watch it bore its way through a block of ice, that kind of thing.
Go, go, go!
Gail

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, November 11, 2002 02:55:25 PM
Subject: RE: Reality Check Time

I’ll let you know when I need money. Probably won’t be real soon though. The model I have in mind, I can do on my own for the most part. What I can’t afford to make with stainless steel, I can fabricate from fiberglass and resin from Wal-Mart. Looking for a grant is a ways off just now. Got to at least have a working model first. Ooh, I just remembered I have those wooden rocket nose cone molds…

Robert Crawley

Elite Precision Fabricators, Inc.

Programming

(936) 449-6823