I think it is difficult to fit all needs and wishes (quantity, quality and
costs). One major advantage of the PyConDE for me was, that the tutorials
and talks were on different days. Because of this, I did not spent to many
holidays and the costs for accommodation was much lower. Perhaps you might
think and discuss this for future conferences. Furthermore it could be
convenient if the program start and end about lunch time. People could save
two nights at a hotel, if they live not to far away.

You <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/You.html>
can't<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/can%27t.html>
 be <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/be.html>
everybody's<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/everybody%27s.html>
 darling. <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/darling..html> Nevertheless
I hope that we will have a great conference. Thanks to everybody who is
working so hard, you do a great job!

Have a nice evening and hopefully see you there!
Stefanie