Hi Martjin,

I definitely see where you're coming from having had the same reaction at first
when I saw the schedule for the first Europython in Florence a couple of years
back. For me personally, though, the idea of making your own conference worked
really well in the end.

Every conference I've attended so far had at least on or two time slots each
day where none of the talks appealed to me and so I went to explore the city or
just got some sleep at the hotel. This way the event stayed fresh and exciting
to me and I didn't feel bad for skipping some talks if I simply didn't feel
like it. That naturally only works to a certain extend and eventually I just
want to get out of the conference again.

In accordance with Andreas' comment I prefer 4 days of sessions with 3 days of
sprints, but these are just my 2c. 5 days is a really long time, so perhaps the
orgas and the EPS would be willing to experiment here with the format a little
bit I the future? :-)

Cheers, Horst