  1) Re: Electric Scooter
  2) EV+ good news.
  3) Re: Silent Running was(Re: Responding to EV Naysayers)
        by Mike Chancey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) EV Conference hotel
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Alternatives Re: Visio as schematic tool/ free stencils-
        by "Rod Hower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Alternator/ motor setup
        by Jay Donnaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Question about ammeter with regen
        by Jessica & Donald Jansen & Crabtree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Alternator/ motor setup
        by Eric Penne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: EVLN(Look Ma, Ford's bamboo EV 500+-piece kit)
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: EVs - how to charge without a private garage
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Re: Silent Running was(Re: Responding to EV Naysayers)
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Responding to EV Naysayers...More Blue Meanie Tales
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Silent Running, an' OT stuff, a bit.
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Fw: Silent Running, an' OT stuff, a bit.
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Silent Running
        by "Ralph Merwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Parallel strings or buddy pairs?
        by Phil Bardsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: EV Conference hotel
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 18) Responding to EV Naysayers...More Blue Meanie Tales
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Top speed of 60 mph and over a hundred mile range is pretty impressive.
Lion batteries though.
http://www.thezero.net/cgi-sz/webcwrap/szw/evt150.html
Lawrence Rhodes...