  1) Charger
        by "ohnojoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: DC/DC: where to buy Todd?
        by "Roderick Wilde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: EV-related parts at surpluscenter.com
        by "M.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Datsun Minitruck Mania!
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Charger
        by "STEVE CLUNN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) GM Starts Hauling Away the First of 78 EV1s
        by "Chip Gribben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) NO POLITICS
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Call GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz to protest EV1destruction
        by "Chip Gribben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Electric VW images
        by Shawn Rutledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Why bother saving factory EV's????    Cheap EV's and CAREFUL!!!!!
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: 3 phase PM-long and heading OT
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: C-Cars +: Cheap  VW Bug EV's and  Contactor controllers!
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Wife hates smelly flooded batteries.
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: GM Starts Hauling Away the First of 78 EV1s
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Any VW Bug-specific conversion videos and custom/prefab batt. racks/bp
        xes?
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) RE: Idea for generic adapter kit
        by Tim Clevenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: DC/DC: where to buy Todd?
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: BB600 weight, was Re: 914EV on ebay,, ooooo
 19) Re: Datsun Minitruck Mania!
 20) Re: GM Starts Hauling Away the First of 78 EV1s
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Roderick Wilde bests ignorant law enforcers
        by Ken Trough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Electric VW images
        by "STEVE CLUNN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Why bother saving factory EV's????    Cheap EV's and CAREFUL!!!!!
        by "Jack Knopf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) EV1 Vigil - Call GM Director of Communications Chris Preuss
        by "Chip Gribben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) EV1 Vigil - GM shareholders need to write and phone in
        by "Chip Gribben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: EV1 Vigil - GM shareholders need to write and phone in
        by "Peter Eckhoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) EV1 Vigil - Why the last ditch effort?
        by "Chip Gribben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Here is some more info on my on going puzzle with the new batteries and the
lack of a full charge.

I spoke with the owner of K&W, a very nice guy.  I may have to send the
charger back to K&W. However, I did open the charger up to check to see if
the resistor loose or the wrong size. The resistor is so small I can barely
tell what the colors are. (I guess I need in

 glasses.)

My wife told me that the garage smelled like rotten eggs when I had the
charger on. ( I guess I need a new nose.)

I checked the voltage of each battery. The 8 in the rear closest to the
charger all registered 12.9 volts. The 2 in the front registered 13.6 volts.

I checked the water level of the batteries. I found that two of the
batteries were not dry but took a lot of water.  All told I used over a
gallon of water to fill all 10 of the batteries.

I put the charger back on while I did yard work and watched it closely, the
amps dropped to below 5 after about an hour and remained low.  I'm going to
unplug the charger for the night and plug it back in when morning rolls
around so I can keep watching the amps.

Thanks for the input

Joe

Ps I got a digital camera so I can share some pics if any one is interested

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Claudio, Todd has been out of business for several years. Go to http://store.solar-electric.com/bach1.html and order the Iota DLS-30.
This is a very similar product and of high quality for less money. $147.00.

Roderick

Roderick Wilde,  President,  EV Parts Inc.
        Your Online EV Superstore
              www.evparts.com
               1-360-385-7082
Phone: 360-582-1270  Fax: 360-582-1272
       PO Box 834, Carlsborg, WA 98324
108-B Business Park Loop, Sequim, WA 98382

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio Natoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>