        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Prius
        by "djsharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Smart Charger
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Prius
        by "Jon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Prius
        by "Christopher Robison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Prius
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Prius
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) e mower
        by "STEVE CLUNN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Smart Charger
        by "Sharon Hoopes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Smart Charger
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Very simple BMS
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Smart Charger
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Smart Charger
        by "Sharon Hoopes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Very simple BMS
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Very simple BMS
        by "John G. Lussmyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Very simple BMS
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: New EM pictures and a newbee question.
        by "Alex Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: OT watch the acronyms!
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: Very simple BMS
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 30) Re: OT watch the acronyms!
        by Steve O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Lawrence Rhodes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
Subject: Re: New EM pictures and a newbee question.
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:31:17 -0700

I still have about 200 or so of them. I need a controller more than these batteries. LR..........
----- Original Message ----- From: "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Alex Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ev@listproc.sjsu.edu
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:33:21 +0000

Hi Guys.
Just joined at the advice of Jerry Dycus as I am in the process of building (well, gathereing the components and doing the design work) an electric motorcycle. It is to be a 'feet forward', low slung, semi-enclosed machine. While I am currently designing the machine to accomodate 5 12volt flooded batteries, the design would be much nicer with smaller batteries. I've done a good bit of surfing but have been unable to find the BB600's you have mentioned. Any leads?
Alex Smith
3 wheeled vehicle enthusiast.
Glider Pilot.
Sail boat enthusiast.
EV's fit right in there, don't they?

From: "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ev@listproc.sjsu.edu
Subject: Re: New EM pictures
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:22:09 +0000

Actually 44 cells and 150lbs.

From: "Lawrence Rhodes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:59:04 -0700

So 60 batteries about 200 pounds? 17 miles. Great. If you can do any Freeway that is great. The bike is so much cleaner now. Seems you have the chain figured out too. LR........

I snapped a few shots of my bike with the BB600's mounted and added them to my webpage.

http://home.comcast.net/~damonhenry/ebike.htm

I am much happier with the way it looks with these batteries. The only downside is that people rarely notice that it is electric now :-(

damon

I always tought that hp (horse hower) was there long before
Hewlett Packard been around too... :-)

Joe Strubhar wrote:
I agree with your post, Bob; but don't use the "HP" acronym for HomePower
mag. HP is Hewlett-Packard's designation, and just confuses people. Like
using the acronym "EAA" for Electric Automobile Association - EAA stands for
Experimental Aircraft Association, and has for more years than the Electric
Automobile Association has been around!

Joseph H. Strubhar

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]