  1) Travis Raybold's Fiat Spider EV on EcoTrekker Tonite
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Zilla Backorders
        by "Mark Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: 8 volt battery - was Re: Help me decide!
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Zilla Backorders
        by Ricky Suiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Alternative batteries/mower
        by "STEVE CLUNN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        by "STEVE CLUNN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) From German Newsmagazine: Diesel vs. Hybrid
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Zilla Backorders
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: 100 mile range,   Re: Alternative batteries
        by "Doug Hartley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: From German Newsmagazine: Diesel vs. Hybrid
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Zilla Backorders
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: E-meter type gadget wish list
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: e-meter stuff - Zilla Hairball real-time output
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
 24) Re: From German Newsmagazine: Diesel vs. Hybrid
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Correct AGM finish charge (Was: Re: PFC-30)
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Tonight the EcoTrekker series visited the Pacific Northwest.

During the Portland, OR. sequence, they showed a charging station, then panned the Fiat and Travis, and Travis had a few seconds of face time. And... dammit! I missed it by two minutes and didn't actually see the piece.

A friend called me and told me about it. He recognized the Fiat because it recently lived here for a few weeks while I was doing upgrades to it. Hopefully they will replay this episode soon :^0

This series is shown on PBS type TV worldwide.

For folks that don't know... here are the specs-
ADC 9" w/clutch, DCP Raptor 600, PFC-20, [20] buddy-paired Optima YTs for a 120V string, Rudman MK2 reg on each pair, Link-10. This is a very enjoyable car to drive.

I don't think this vehicle has an online presence. I will try to get some photos and text up on the web soon.

Great PR for EVs!

Roy LeMeur
Olympia WA

My Electric Vehicle Pages:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/renewables/evpage.html

Informative Electric Vehicle Links:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/renewables/evlinks.html

EV Parts/Gone Postal Photo Galleries:
http://www.casadelgato.com/RoyLemeur/page01.htm

My version of the data logger puts the digital data at the bottom of the
screen and plots the real time data on the top of the screen.

You can record your and see it too.

It is available for download from the Manzanita Micro website if you are
interested.

Joe Smalley
Rural Kitsap County WA
Fiesta 48 volts
NEDRA 48 volt street conversion record holder