  1) Re: Dreaming
        by "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: EV parts on EBay
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: The "range issue"
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: DC-DC Upconverter Reqd
        by "Christopher Robison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: OT: LEDs Will Replace "everything!"
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) New global map for EVers
        by Ken Trough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Dreaming
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: wallmart heater cores
        by "Joe Strubhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: window defrost, radiant heat efficiency
        by "Joe Strubhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: wallmart heater cores, comments
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: wallmart heater cores
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: The "range issue"
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: window defrost, radiant heat efficiency
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: OT: LEDs Will Replace "everything!"
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: clutchless vw
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Dreaming
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Begin Message --- "11"s means that the vehicle can run a standing 1/4 inbetween 11 and 12 seconds.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

"I live in the heavens. I reside on mountain tops. I am at constant vigil over thee. I monitor thy righteous ways. Thy levels art mine to command. When thou art in trouble, I will help thee through distorted times. When thou art low, the touch of my hand shall raise thy spirit to the proper level. When thou are too high, I shall terminate thee with a swift stroke of my sword. When thy wires are frayed and broken, my angels shall use solder and iron to heal thee. Thou art the circuit, I am the chosen one, I am the TECH CONTROLLER!"