  1) Re: 1.591 second 60 ft. WZ Launch Video
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: high voltage heater options?
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Battery Analyzer - Keeping track of AHr's w/confidence
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Volts rabbit conversion: Transmission fluid.
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: 1.591 second 60 ft. WZ Launch Video
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: plugging in at work
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: 1.591 second 60 ft. WZ Launch Video
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Relative pollution
        by Nick Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Relative pollution (was permission... was range...)
        by Mike Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) EV article in Bay Guardian
 11) Re: Orbital dimensions?
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Invitation to a Yahoo group: electricranger
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Re: Dead batteries
        by Jimmy Argon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) RE: Max current w/top terminal UPS batteries?
        by Jimmy Argon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Don't drive away with your cord dragging: was Daddy says don't
        by Jimmy Argon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Getting permission to recharge at work (WAS The 'range issue' (long))
        by "Tim Stephenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: good name for at EV: hockey stick
        by Jimmy Argon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: high voltage heater options?
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Local car hackers help San Franciscans plug into the future.
 20) Re: Hooking up three battery chargers in series
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: 1.591 second 60 ft. WZ Launch Video
Rich said

...And bigger water passages in the Zilla so we don't need a 30 PSI pump to
move 2.5 Gallons in less than a couple Eons...

Since space is probably an issue, what about having the lines go thru with no
cross hole for the racing version of the zilla2K.

Then you can parallel flow twice as much by using an external manifold.

Dave,  FWIW for the 312V (nominal) new Beetle, I am using Randy's 240V
heaters without any problems.

Victoria, BC, Canada

See the New Beetle EV Conversion Web Site at
www.cameronsoftware.com/ev/