  1) Where to buy GC batteries in Compton Ca.
        by Justin Southam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: Global EV map is growing
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Where to buy GC batteries in Compton Ca.
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: Water filling systems.
        by "ohnojoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Bits and Pieces - air vs water cooling
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Water filling systems.
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Bits and Pieces - air vs water cooling
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Scirocco
        by Ken Albright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Zombie Data
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: wiring the garage for EVs...
        by Jim Coate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Water filling systems.
        by "James F. Jarrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: wiring the garage for EVs...
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: No Trasmission?
        by "David (Battery Boy) Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Low HP brushless motors
        by Marc Breitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Global EV map is growing
        by Mike Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Global EV map is growing
        by Mike Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Global EV map is growing
        by "Christopher Robison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Goodyear Integrity tires, was Re: More about tires
        by "David (Battery Boy) Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) It's an Electric Thing, you wouldn't understand....
        by John David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: Global EV map is growing
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Low HP brushless motors
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 22) Re: Global EV map is growing
        by Jim Coate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Global EV map is growing
        by Nick Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Including aux battery in chargeing string
Hi All, I've been asked to ask if anyone here has good contacts for buying
Trojan batteries in or around Compton Ca. The requester has contacts in
Compton who periodically send shipping containers to New Zealand. He is
hoping to import them directly from the US as anything but the locally
manufactured SLI batteries are very expensive here. IE Optima or Orbital
$400ea, generic GC $200+ea. Contacts for USBattery would be good too. I
recall seeing info before but never saved it as i didnt expect to have a
use for it. Thanks in advance.

Justin
Wellington
New Zealand

Ken, looks great - how do I edit my post?  I forgot to add my URL to the
shout.

Don

Victoria, BC, Canada

See the New Beetle EV Conversion Web Site at
www.cameronsoftware.com/ev/