  1) RE: Battery Pack Heating - Optima Hawker links
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: 96v charge only goes to 121.5 & 5 amps.  Wrong resistor?
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Motor options
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Motor options
        by "Chuck Hursch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Which battery terminals would be at least satisfactory in my specific
application?
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Finally back on the road. AC Li-ion upgrade (Long)
  7) RE: DC-DC converter: How to select?
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Motor options
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) A cleaner EV genset.
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10) single string, was: Battery Pack Heating
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: 80 miles in a Porsche 911?
 12) Re: Pusher trailers, (was Re: Porsche 911 Was: How many amps
  driving my EV?)
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Lee,

Did you mean "Higher Capacity" when you quoted "Longer Cycle Life"
in your 3rd point about keeping the batteries hot?
My understanding is that batteries that stay hot have very short life
and you confirm it in later statements.

My own experience confirms this:
During cycle tests I found that discharging a battery immediately
after finishing an agressive charge can give 10-20% more capacity
than after several hours of resting.
This means that continuous fast cycle-tests deliver optimistic
data about battery capacity...
The cooling down is most likely the cause of the reduced capacity.

Cor van de Water
Systems Architect
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Private: http://www.cvandewater.com
Skype: cor_van_de_water    IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:   +1 408 542 5225     VoIP: +31 20 3987567 FWD# 25925
Fax:   +1 408 731 3675     eFAX: +31-87-784-1130
Proxim Wireless Networks   eFAX: +1-610-423-5743
Take your network further  http://www.proxim.com