  1) Re: Current Eliminator News/no hi power batts.this year
  2) Re: Battery comparison
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Battery comparison
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Have been collecting range data, how about acceleration data
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Shortest pack life, was "longest range?"
        by Mike Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Battery comparison
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) Fw: from the VW EV list.  36 v forklift motor Parallel controllers.
  8) Re: VW Beetle
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: longest range?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: regulation current was:Some problems to solve
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: regulation current was:Some problems to solve
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) QD taperlock starting bore size needed!
        by Mark Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Some problems to solve
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: regulation current was:Some problems to solve
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Have been collecting range data, how about acceleration data
        by "jmygann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: longest range?
        by "jmygann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Battery comparison
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: regulation current was:Some problems to solve
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: regulation current was:Some problems to solve
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- You're as fast as it gets in the EV world. Lets hope Milwakee or some other manufacturer gets wise. The faster the better as far as drag racing goes. I wish the discovery channel does and EV dragster episode. Maybe Modern Marvels. LR........ ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Matthew D. Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>