  1) RE: Zilla DAQ 4 mode questions or how to graph a race?
        by "David Ankers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Tire Pressure
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Power/Electric Meter
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Power/Electric Meter
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Review of Who Killed the Electric Car? on Living on Earth
        by "Dr. Polsinelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Regs, 0.3
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Power/Electric Meter
        by "Mark Grasser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: What is it with CVTs?
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) strange problem
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: Power/Electric Meter
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Motor Blowers - do you use them? how?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: EV Charging station
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Motor Blowers - do you use them? how?
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: EV Charging station
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: What is it with CVTs?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: What is it with CVTs?
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Pete Sieger drives electric
 18) Re: What is it with CVTs?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Regs, 0.3
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: strange problem
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: What is it with CVTs?
        by Ray Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Motor Blowers - do you use them? how?
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: Zilla DAQ 4 mode questions or how to graph a race?
        by "Mark Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: EV Charging station
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Motor Blowers - do you use them? how?
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) RE: Zilla DAQ 4 mode questions or how to graph a race?
        by "Claudio Natoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Forgive the simple newbie question: Is it possible to get these stats and
use them for real time in car display or is it only useful for logging
purposes?