  4) Re: BMS poll
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: BMS poll
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) A BMS definition (Re: BMS poll)
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Batt-Bridge monitor
        by "Garret Maki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: "Who Killed the Electric Car" radio blurb tomorrow (Friday) morning on
CBC Radio One at 8:36am Central.
        by "jmygann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: BMS poll
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: BMS poll
        by Electro Automotive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: AC output to rectifier
        by Steve Condie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: AC output to rectifier
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: BMS poll
        by Steve Condie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Batt-Bridge monitor
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) RE: AC output to rectifier
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: BMS poll
        by "Chris Brune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: BMS poll
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Trying to understand shunt regs
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: BMS poll
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: BMS poll
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: BMS poll
        by "Mark Grasser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) RE: BMS poll
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) A BMS definition (Re: BMS poll)
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
22 MK2B regulators on 24 Orbitals and a fluke meter for the last two.
The regs got wet and died an early death.

I think this would be a great category to add to the photo album right
after batteries and charger.

How are you getting the needed gear reduction with the shaft drive
Shadow?