  1) RE: Tesla Motors unveiled
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: More fun with Optimas
        by "Edward Ang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) remove
        by "ralph buttigieg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Setting up a Car Line, Some really FWD thinking.
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Conversion Companies
        by Mike Chancey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: More fun with Optimas
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: More fun with Optimas
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Truck transaxle tribulations....
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Truck transaxle tribulations....
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: More fun with Optimas
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Fwd: [BMBB] Colloid Solid State Lithium ion Power Battery :: Shenzhen,
China
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) CalCar affiliation with EAA
        by "Will Beckett \(becketts\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: [BMBB] Colloid Solid State Lithium ion Power Battery :: Shenz
     hen, China
        by "Tim Humphrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) RE: [BMBB] Colloid Solid State Lithium ion Power Battery :: Shenz
hen, China
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: 1991 G-Van on Ebay, in Mesa, AZ
        by William Brinsmead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: E-meter Companion
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: [BMBB] Colloid Solid State Lithium ion Power Battery ::
  Shenz      hen, China
        by "John G. Lussmyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: E-meter Companion
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Another Ebay scam? - be warned
        by "Mark Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Wilderness EV - Saga continues
        by "David Sherritze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Vectrix BMS???
        by "Mark Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: DC-DC sugestions
        by Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: [BMBB] Colloid Solid State Lithium ion Power Battery ::  Shenz
hen, China
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Local Boy Does Interview with WKTEC Star...
        by Steven Lough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
What I saw when putting the pictures of the Lotus Elise 3
and the Tesla side by side was that the CHASSIS seems to be
identical, but the styling of the panels is quite different,
so it seems to be "based on" the Elise 3 (Federal).
http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/pictures/edatabase/viewpicture.php?id=
116&image=chassis.jpg&title=chassis&album=laautoshow03

and from the unveiling pictures:
http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/autoblog/hirezpics/IMG_6894.jpg
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/20/tesla-roadster-unveiling-in-santa-monica/

Some striking details ARE the same, such as the striplights next to
the wheels on the fenders.
But the design of the hood, the lines on the side, the scoop, a lot of
things
are different, so it is not really a look-a-like.

Regards,

Cor van de Water
Systems Architect
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Private: http://www.cvandewater.com
Skype: cor_van_de_water    IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:   +1 408 542 5225     VoIP: +31 20 3987567 FWD# 25925
Fax:   +1 408 731 3675     eFAX: +31-87-784-1130
Proxim Wireless Networks   eFAX: +1-610-423-5743
Take your network further  http://www.proxim.com