  1) Re: Tesla Roadster Battery Pack
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: the eVette
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Vicor DC-DC
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: easy (back on topic)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) V-Infinity DC-DCs (was Re: Vicor DC-DC)
        by Ian Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) World's Quickest Electric Vehicles in Portland, OR - 7/13/07 and 7/14/07
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Building LiFePO4 packs from many, many 18650s (was Re: Tesla Roadster
Battery Pack)
        by Marcin Ciosek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Tesla Roadster Battery Pack
        by Marcin Ciosek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: battery carrying straps wtb??
        by mike golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Knoxville Area happenings?
        by "TrotFox Greyfoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11)
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: the eVette
 13) Re: Motors
        by "storm connors" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: the eVette
        by John Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: the eVette
        by "Tom S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Sailboat Conversion
        by "storm connors" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Tesla Roadster Battery Pack
        by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jukka_J=E4rvinen?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Tesla Roadster Battery Pack
        by Marcin Ciosek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: ADC Sep Ex or Perm-132  ?
        by dale henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Knoxville Area happenings?
        by "storm connors" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Tesla Roadster Battery Pack
        by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jukka_J=E4rvinen?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: ADC Sep Ex or Perm-132  ?
        by "Dmitri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: ADC Sep Ex or Perm-132  ?
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) bury batts was: Re: Free Energy
        by "patrick DonEgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) [Fwd: Re: Fiero conversions..?]
        by Ken Lange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Simple, Peter has it right:

375 v / 3.6 volt per cell = about 104 cells or little less that are in
series or about 99 cells.

Then: 6831 cells /99 cells = about 69 strings in parallel

The 99 by 69 combination is the only number that will come out even or you
would have to cut a battery into sections.

The 375 volts is the normal pack voltage where the actual voltage will be a
little higher than that.

Date:   Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:01:48 -0700
From:   Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     ev@listproc.sjsu.edu

 Is the pump quiet?
What I really want is to replace the master cylinder with on for manual brakes, but I have no idea what I can replace it with, what little research I've done hasn't helped.
Jack

I found a nice vacuum pump for power brakes:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SSB%2D28146&N=700+400336+4294821918+115&autoview=sku
$279.95 includes everything you need.