funny you can have the big supply we have here in Canada

this ore came out of the tailings of the uranium mines here in Canada
this picture does not do it any justice but they truck the tailings to the port load on a boat and ship it to china

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2010/9/27/410007-128560795496449-Robert-Kientz_origin.jpg