Im getting sick and tired of hearing people blaming " big oil" for all the
worlds problems. with out IT you all would still be living 5 feet from a cave .
I have stocks in 2 "big oil" companies. Im making money just sitting on my ass.
When " big oil" raises prices, I make more money building EVs, the very thing
this s ite was set up for. No the cry babies and whiners . or the candy asses
that think the worlds owes them a free ride , and free lunch .Grow  pair, do
for your self what you want other people to do for you