Please, I beg your indulgence for a short editorial concerning EV and PIH
versus "Big Oil."

 I feel the conflict is Hyperbole. And "Fear Mongering" the actual facts
are not so bad for "Big Oil" as much as changing with the times concerning
only fuel retailing which is not a very profitable segment of the Petroleum
market.

EV and Hybrids (PIH) do not effect the petroleum and Electrical grid in the
USA very much. The effect on the electrical grid is minimized; each
electric car uses power from the grid, or alternative sources, in the same
magnitude as refining gasoline consumes electricity to provide fuel for
conventional vehicles.

  Natural gas and coal usage for electrical production will remain as in
the past, the changes to their proportions is going to change from Ecology
concerns, irrespective of the EV and PIH usage.  Petroleum from wells
located in the USA will continue to provide fuel for heavy trucks, other
diesels, the great plastic, chemical, and paint industries, only the
importing of offshore imported petroleum will slacken.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*