Glad to hear that IKEA is being proactive.  Indeed IKEA is very pro-active
toward the environment and social responsibility in general.  I know this first
hand for having worked for them 16 years in Q&A that involved auditing
suppliers for IKEA demands towards those environmental demands put on
suppliers.  Unfortunately in China it is or was at the time another story. The
demands were certainly put on suppliers BUT they played bonny certification
games and catch me if you see me game.  Are you surprised?  But IKEA could not
face not buying from China because the price differential was so big.  But they
pushed I guess/hope after they closed down the purchasing office in Toronto for
it loosing all its purchasing to China...

As for me this is probably the best thing that ever happened to me.  I left
working for material orientated business to health care services and have never
been so happy.  I am osteopath now and work for myself.

Thanks