I don't know if any of you have seen the iLean concept bike.  It uses bicycle
cranks to make a leaning effect.  I was thinking of doubling up the rear wheels
using 4 20 inch hub motors.  72v.  80mph top speed. 8 to 11 kw battery pack.
Aerodynamic body parts.  It would be a 5 wheeled vehicle.  I like the leaning
concept over the C-1 Lit balancing concept.  It may not be as efficient but it
will be able to carry more load & be cheaper to design.  I envision it being a
bit long to carry one passenger or a set of skis with the seat folded down.  It
would have four wheel drive.  Lawrence Rhodes.....