[reference
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Re-Delivery-Status-Notification-Failure-tp4670130.html
]

Monica, has a 2000 Hyundai Accent Hatchback GS donor that is  free  to a
person that is going to convert it to an EV. You come pick it up.

Details she provided:
> 2000 Hyndai Accent Hatchback GS.  It has served me for 14 years and
> more than 176,666 miles.  Unfortunately, the vehicle no longer
> passes smog ...

Contact: Monica via   marman (at) my.smccd.edu

[Do Not contact brucedp, use the email address above to contact her, the
owner]

{brucedp.150m.com}