From: "Roland" <e...@msn.com>
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 05-Jul-14 5:56:20 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Man power EV

<![endif]>

----- Original Message -----
From:Peri Hartman via EV
To:Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 4:35 PM

This sounds very creative. I can imagine a canoe going down the highway
:)

Really, as creative as it is, can it be more effective than a bicycle
mechanism? After all, it's leg power and there are losses in converting
that to electricity and then back to kinetic energy via a motor.
Perhaps the motion uses more muscles than cycling so you can go faster
--- until you're winded.  I'm going to assume this is the case since
they claim it can go up to 60mph.  For how long, though?

Do you have any further details or a ref to an article?  Fascinating!

Peri
I just now type in my search engine by typing in human power vehicles.

A web site title human power vehicle by passengers with the address http://io9.com/5613347/ came up.

Roland