Heck, to draw 10uV at 1000A would be an interesting application.  In any event
you are right.  1000Ah rating only makes sense as a power value if you know the
battery so you know then that 1000Ah is really 12,000Wh for a 12v nominal
battery.  What people mostly like to know about EV batteries is how much
current you can draw, the terminology sometimes is a bit loose so context is
important.  Sometimes when talking about the Ah value we are really asking if
you can draw 1000A continuous; then it's suitable as a EV battery, if you can
draw only 10A it's not.  So that same 12KWh battery is a good EV battery if
it's capable of sustaining 1000Ah and a poor one if it's only capable of 10Ah.

Lawrence