On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Mike Nickerson via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
> There is a Chargepoint EVSE that does have two J1772 ports.  Each port can
> charge at 6 kW if used alone.  If both ports are being used, they get 3 kW
> each.  Chargepoint calls this charge sharing.  The EVSE is fed with a single
> 40A / 240V line.
>
> HP in Boise installed two of these early this year.  I would have to look up
> the model number.

http://www.chargepoint.com/stations/

CT4021 or CT4023. Seems like a no-brainer to install these over the
single plug stations, but Chargepoint does charge a lot for their
hardware.

There is an open source solution, too, called the Hydra. It plugs into
any J1772 EVSE and allows multiple EVSEs to split the available
current.

https://code.google.com/p/open-evse/wiki/Hydra

-Dave