Hey, Rush, way to pickup on the possible solution to the copper theft
problem, that leaves the EV free of modification and only requires
standard components approved for EV charging EVSE and EV use under the
J1772 'standard.' Now to market the repair kit for the EVSE (inlet
type connector and any housing which may be necessary to make it
weatherproof, as it is on the EV, and some double ended cables for
people who only use level "1" at home and don't have a cable or EVSE
to modify.You might use crowd funding to sell the kits which you
'make-up' on "Kickstarter" or "IndieGoGo" But of course you know that
as I am sure you have considered all the alternatives, being the good
designer and businessman that you are...