There is an infinitely easier way to do this -
https://www.nde-ed.org/GeneralResources/MaterialProperties/ET/Conductivity_Al.pdf

%IACS means the conductivity relative the International Annealed Copper
Standard
https://www.nde-ed.org/GeneralResources/IACS/IACS.htm

It is a nice easy way to compare materials conductivity.

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."