Trouble is you didn't own the car when it was disabled. It may have disabled
itself for safety reasons. It was a pile of junk you bought it. You have think
you have rebuilt a car from that junk and now you want the systems activated
without showing that the system is in any state where that can safely be done.

Ps by 'you' I mean the generic you.

Lawrence