> On Nov 5, 2014, at 6:13 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
> wrote:
>
> Perhaps I'm missing something, but I'm having a hard time seeing any good
> news for GM's EVs in this news piece.

I do.

I think Mary Barra is demonstrating some real leadership here, and letting the
footdraggers know that they better leave or be asked to leave.

This is the *execution* part of the business. These are the people that execute
the business plan.

So with EVs, she has made it clear that they will play an important part of
GM's future. And if you are a GM executive, and don't buy into the vision and
plan - leave now. Execute the vision on EVs, or be executed!

Positive, IMHO.