I have heard of putting a roll of fencing in a tank to steam off heat.  Is
this useful with a programmable load?  Or is this just a crude way to
discharge.

Someone mentioned needing a heat dispensing means would be needed with a
programmable load.

Any recommendation of actual units to look at?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Cor van de Water via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> Correct - a *supply* can use switching to minimize losses,
> a *load* simply burns the power away in linear mode (current control).
>
> Cor van de Water
> Chief Scientist
> Email: cwa...@proxim.com Private: http://www.cvandewater.info
> Skype: cor_van_de_water Tel: +1 408 383 7626

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."