 Subject: [EVDL] 120-240Vac Watt-Hour-Meter...
 To: "'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Date: Tuesday, 25 November, 2014, 23:27

     I’m trying to find a Watt-hour-meter
 that can work on a single phase
 either for 120 or 240Vac. Similar to this one from
 EKM-Metering: (can retain
 cumulative watt-hour data)

 http://www.ekmmetering.com/basic-kwh-meter-100a-120-240-volt-3-wire-60hz-ekm
 -25ids.html

     Want to install it on an EV conversion
 that will be capable of
 recharge either on 120Vac or 240Vac (L1 or L2) using a J1772
 inlet, so no
 wire or manual configuration must be done. This will let me
 the ability to
 connect the car on any 120 or 240 outlet as any L2 public
 charging and have
 a track of all ‘life power consumed’ from the car.

     Does some one knows any different option?

 Ing. Marco Gaxiola
 ma...@energyev.com
 Off: +52(662)301.1070
 Mob: +521(662)169.0140
 www.energyev.com

 ---
 Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la
 protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.