A fully electric Ford Built (that means not a conversion, a PRODUCTION vehicle)
pick up truck.
Classic / soon to be a classic.

NiMH batteries, still getting 65 Miles per charge in summer / 50 - 55 miles per
charge in winter.
Aftermarket installed professionally at Zeibart in Albany:
Sun roof
Bed liner

Ford Crushed 900 of these, only 400 are known to exist.

Selling because I am now building my own Electric Cars.

-Broken Passenger's e-brake cable (NOS cable included with purchase).
-NGS with proper card for EV Ranger a $600 value
-Spare power steering pump
-Spare parts for on-board chargers
-Spare external oil pump
-Slight "bump" on hard acceleration and acceleration while turning.

Car was featured in the local news over the years. I can provide links.

 I am hard of hearing:
TXT ONLY 518 836 6023 TXT ONLY Please do not call.