> Since you did not state where you are, I found a Linkeden listing showing a
> Hospital near Danville, OH

You aren't far off - I am in Mt Vernon OH (Danville is an even tinier
town about 20 minutes away).  At 25mph, I do well to keep up with the
Amish buggies.  :-D

> http://www.mullenusa.com/100e/
> A search showed you likely bought a Urbee 100e

It's the same car from what I can tell, but mine was sold as a "Jonway
Auto Sightseeing Vehicle, model MSE-220".

> The idea of taking a cheap china nEV and by-passing the U.S. regulation to
> keep it a nEV speeds by tuning or replacing the controller, is not a new
> idea (I and others have already posted that same idea - you should search
> the evdl archives).

I was hoping to reprogram the controller that came in the vehicle, but
it may not be programmable.  I got a good deal on the vehicle, so if I
had to drop another couple hundred bucks on a better controller, that
wouldn't put me out too much.

> A simple web seach gave:

Thanks for the links.  I will check these out!!