I got rid of my Geo Metro EV and purchased a 1974 Saab Sonett that was
originaly converted to electric by Walter Kern, of Saab Quantum fame, back
in the 1980's.  I'm swapping the lead-acid batteries for lithium, plus
updating some of the electronics.  But my old insurance company, SafeCo, has
declined to insure the Saab, even though they'd been insuring my Geo EV for
8 years.  My insurance agent is unable to find anyone here in Utah that will
insure it.  I even called Haggerty myself, but they said they don't insure
electric vehicles.  So I need help.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  All I really need is liability.

Thanks,

Bill